Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, December 16, 2016

Eight Days Left for Christmas!

Image result for vintage photo of santa in florida
EVEN SANTA IS ENJOYING FLORIDA.😄
Hello From Sunny Florida!

Hope you are not getting sick of me. 😄 Thank God it's Friday! Always looking forward to the weekends. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Florida and as  you can see even Santa is at the beach.😎

Wish I could send you some of our weather. I know it's about 30 degrees in New York and I believe you have a winter advisory? I really do hope you don't get hit with tons of snow. Stay warm my friends.
Image result for vintage santa  on  sleigh
Can you believe there are only 8 days left for Santa to arrive??? I still have shopping to do. Every year I promise to be prepared, but it never happens. Hopefully by this time next year I will be all done shopping.
Image result for VINTAGE  PHOTOS OF A WOMAN HOLDING A PURSE

I  have a few new items in stock. I am enjoying creating fabric pouches lately. Many of my clients use them for make up, money, etc.  Hope you like them...
FRENCH COUNTRY CHANGE PURSE

COMING UP BLUE ROSES POUCH

FRENCH COUNTRY TOILE POUCH
If anyone is interested in these items here is the direct link...http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

By the way, I am also offering FREE SHIPPING on any item listed on this page! Offer starts now and ends Monday 12/1916 at midnight! So hurry while supplies last!

Thanks as always for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.