Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Valentine Love~

Hi there sweet friends,

Is it Tuesday already? Seems like just yesterday we were all celebrating 2017 and now here we are getting closer and closer to the end of the month. Time sure flies, right? At least for me it does, but so far the year is starting out great for me. Thank God and I hope it continues that way.  :)

Sorry if I repeat myself, but lately I've been working hard sewing and creating as usual. This year I will be offering new products that I never have before. Shh...can't tell you yet, but I will share these products with you in the next few weeks or so. I have a lot to do to get it ready.  In the meantime, here are a few new things. Valentine's Day hearts and some dolls.

Hope you enjoy them!...

PRISCILLA DOLL

CINDERELLA DOLL

DESTINY DOLL

PRETTY IN PEACH HEART

PRINCESS PURR

Here is the direct link...http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Until next time,

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xoxo
Janet~




No comments:

.