Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 09, 2017

Love Conquers Hate~

Happy Monday Sweet Friends,

What a beautiful day it is here in Florida. It's a cool 55 degrees, sunny and blue skies. The bugs are hiding until spring...lol Yay! I hope you had a great weekend.

My son went back to school today. :( But it was a fun winter break. Can't even believe it's already the 9th of January! I wish I could make time go a bit slower, don't you?? Funny how I never thought of that when I was in my teens. :) But this is life. You enjoy every day and make the best of it.

I'm already preparing the next holiday which is Valentine's Day. I love this holiday, since it's all about love. And boy do we need love today than ever before. Too much negative going on.  We need cupid to hit a few butts with his arrow and spread the love..lol


And speaking of love here are two of excellent quotes that I have to do with encouragement and love.. ...
Image result for love kills quotes BY FAMOUS PEOPLEImage result for lOVE KILLS HATRED

and on that note...I have a new creations to show you....Hearts! 💗




Here is the direct link in case you are interested or would like to share it. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a beautiful day,
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.