Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

My Passion for Dolls~

Image result for vintage doll photos
Happy Wednesday Friends!

Just a little note to wish you all a wonderful day and share my latest idea for Society 6. www.society6.com

I thought it would be cute to put my cloth dolls on different products to sell. So when you have a minute or two please take a peek and visit...https://society6.com/society?show=1

Here are a few samples...
Always a Princess Carry-All PouchAlways a Princess iPhone & iPod SkinAlways a Princess Tote Bag

The dolls were created a while ago, but I think you will agree that the photo of these dolls will look cute on different products such as totes, duvets, coffee mugs,etc.

I have a ton of new ideas for 2017 so stay tuned...

By for now,
xo
Janet~
p.s. And thank you for all your support. I appreciate it more than you know. :)

No comments:

.