Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Image result for happy valentines day vintage images
Happy Tuesday!

Are you wearing red today? I have a red top on, but that's about it..lol My daughter talked me into it. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this day. It's not just for couples. Valentine's Day is for everyone because everyone deserves to love and be loved.
Image result for VALENTINE'S DAY ROMANTIC DINNER VINTAGE PHOTOS
Do whatever makes you happy. Watch a romantic movie, go out to dinner, spend time with your friends or family. Life is too short so enjoy it as much as possible.

And if you happen to be in the mood to shop online don't forget to visit my Valentine's Day page for a great sale. Why not stock up for next year? :)

http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_57/Shabby-Valentine.htm

Image result for To All My friends on valentine's day

Until next time,
Image result for animated kisses gif
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.