Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine's Day Sale!!

Image result for vintage couples in love photos
Happy Monday Sweet Friends!

Did you have a nice weekend? I sure hope so. I know many of you are sick of winter, but the good news is that spring is around the corner. Before you know it we will all be complaining about how hot it is. :)
Image result for vintage spring is coming
I am enjoying our usual Florida weather. It has been like spring for a while now. No humidity and no bugs in site. Yesss! Love it! Wish it could last all year, but we will get hot weather again by June.
Image result for pink animated hearts gif
Anyway guess what tomorrow is???? Hint..hint..red roses, hearts, love...of course!
Valentine's Day!
Image result for valentines day is tomorrow in pink
Where does the time go, right? And this is a short month too. :)
Image result for vintage sewing photos
I've been a busy sewing away again and have new goodies for spring to share with you today.

And I am also having a SALE! woo hoo! who doesn't love a good sale, right? Scroll down for info...

Here are my newest creations for spring....
BELLA BLUE EASTER EGG

BEAUTY-EASTER EGG

QUEEN OF ROSES~EASTER EGG

SHABBY LADY~PURSE
Why is it that pictures never due justice? Sorry if they are not as clear as I would like them to be. I am planning on buying a new camera in the next two weeks. :)

http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Image result for valentines day sale


And now it's sale time! I am having a sale on all my Valentine's Day items!  Every product has already been reduced 50% off! . So take a peek and see if anything catches your eye.
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_31/Pillows.htm

And if you are able please share this sale with your friends. Thanks so much!
Image result for animated roses gifs
Wishing you sunshine and roses and a beautiful week!
xxoo
Janet

No comments:

.