Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, March 27, 2017

Extra, Extra Read All About it!

Image result for vINTAGE CHILD WITH NEWSPAPER
Hello Sweet Friends,

Happy Monday to you! Spring break is over. I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. We are now at the end of March and here comes Easter! Such a sweet and fun holiday, don't you think?

I wanted to let you know that I gave my website a new look. I am using Wix. ( Wix.com)
Image result for photos of people using wix.com

Have you heard of it? Celebrities use it and it's all over TVcommercials. But that isn't why I am using it. I joined Wix because I kept hearing how professional it is and how easy it is us manage. 

I have been searching for an easy way to manage my shop and have finally found it. I am not posting this to promote Wix, but wanted to share this info in case anyone is also looking for an easy place to set up their shop and manage it. I am so happy with my new website, look and all. I think it looks more professional and has a new more modern and trendy look to it. I hope you like it. 
Image result for blog
I will now be using Wix to share my blog with you. I love blogger and am grateful for the time I used it, but will now be sending my posts through them. 

I would like to ask you if you wouldn't mind signing up for my blog. No pressure and no obligation, but would love if you would sign up. Go to https://www.janetscreativecottage.com/ and sign up when you see the square gray box. I am still new at this site so I am learning quickly and will update you on anything new.

I will be sending out a new blog post tomorrow. I have new items to share. And soon new home decor products are coming too! So keep those pretty eyes peeled! :)
Image result for animated eyes blinking
Have a beautiful day!
xo 
Janet~

No comments:

.