Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, March 17, 2017

It's all New~ Take a Peek~


Image result for happy saturday images
Hello Sweet Friends,

Spring is almost here! I hope it's warming up where you are and you are starting to see those pretty flowers everywhere. If not don't worry! It will be there before you know it. And soon we will all be complaining that it's so hot out! lol

When 2017 began I promised myself that I would start a new year on a positive note. I would give my site a new look, offer new products and make my dreams come true.
Image result for positive mind, positive vibes, positive life
So far I have been very positive about everything in my life. God knows we have enough negative in the world. My site has a new look and I am pleased with it. I wanted to give it a more modern/trendy look. People don't seem to enjoy the vintage look as much. I still do, but I guess it's best to stay with the times. I love the past, but it's time to be in the present.

Image result for new website launch announcementSooooo....I would like to present my new website to you. I think it looks more professional.. I would love if you would all be  so kind as to subscribe to my site. It only takes a minute or two. :) When you go to my site you will see a box on the home page. That is where you can sign up.

I will no longer be using Blogger even though I do love Blogger. If you sign up you will receive updates about my products and you will receive my blog posts as well. Oh! and you will also know when I am offering discounts or maybe giveaways!.
Image result for BLOGGING
My blog has a new look too. I am still working on adding things here and there. As for the new products.... they are coming very soon.

So relax, get a cup of coffee or tea and take a peek...www.janetscreativecottage.com

I hope you enjoy your visit and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.