Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Angel, Hearts, Dress Forms and Roses~







Happy Show and Tell and welcome to my blog!


It's not really Monday yet,but I thought I would get a head start anyway. I have a ton of sewing to do this coming week so posting my show and tell a day earliers will give more time to create. I hope you don't mind. :-)


I hope that all the sweet dads out there had a great Father's Day. My sweet father is in New York visiting my sister so I wasn't able to spend the day with him,but that it okay. I am glad my sis got to spend the day with him. I had another really nice weekend once again. The weather was gorgeous and I had a fun time with my family. Did lots of shopping too.


I have several things to share today. To start with I have a new angel cloth doll that I am adding to my collection called Janet's Creative Dolls. Her name is Angelica.She is dressed like an angel all in white and she even has fluffy wings. It was so much fun to make her. I will be adding her to my boutique at Make Mine Pink http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1 and also my site for sale this week. So keep your eyes peeled. ;-)


I was in the mood to create hearts last week so I made several pink heart shaped pillows that you can hang anywhere in your home or office. I happen to love displaying them on an armoire or a doorknob. They are very cute. Hope you like them.




I am happy to announce that I am now going to offer handmade satin roses in different colors. Such as pink,light blue,orange,red,lavender,white and much more. They are perfect for sewing on to fabric or you can even use them on craft projects for those of you that want to hot glue them on instead of sewing them on to something. Here are samples of the roses. They will be listed in my shop this coming week as well.

My dress forms are my best sellers so I plan to add them all to my Victorian Kisses boutique http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/victorian-kisses.aspx?page=1 and website this week too. Boy do I have alot of listing to do! lol I have some listed already,but the ones you see in this pic need to be put for sale. I have them in different colors as well.



I hope that you enjoyed your visit! I certainly loved having you stop by and look foward to you comments.


Have a fantastic week!!


xo


Janet~

No comments:

.