Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Show and Tell Monday








Happy Show and Tell Monday and welcome to my blog!


It's so nice of you to stop by. I was a busy bee all of last week. My kids are off from school, and I am enjoying every minute with them. But, I still find time to create the things I love.


Art has always been a big passion of mine, so I handpainted two art pillows. One is ballerina-themed and the other is called Lady Snow because her hair is white. The pillow has lots of glitter so it looks even prettier in person.

I also made a ballerina cloth doll. She was so much fun to make. She is all pretty in pink. And I had fun working on a trash-to-treasure project, as you will see below. I found a black old little fold-up chair and just had to pretty it up. You will see the before and after pics. Hope you like it all! ;-)It's amazing to me how pretty fabric and pink paint can do to transform something ugly into something pretty.

I will be listing the pillows above and the ballerina doll for sale this week in my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink or you can also visit my website www.janetscreativepillows.com as I will have them listed there too. And please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink for Show and Tell, or even just to browse their beautiful shops. They have so many gorgeous products for sale @: www.makeminepink.com

Thanks again for the visit and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Janet~

No comments:

.