Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, June 06, 2011

Happy Show and Tell Monday!




Happy Show and Tell Monday and welcome to my blog!


Another weekend has gone by. Hope it was good for all of you. I have to say that my weekend was great. I got a lot of rest and did quite a lot of things I have been wanting to do. I have 3 new pillows to share.


Since I love painting, I made one with all kinds of yummy desserts on it. I also made a pillow with veggies on it. I thought it would be fun and hope you like them. I plan to add more pillows like these, with different themes, such as ballerinas, graduation, professions, etc. :http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1

And this pillow is another dress from. I was in the mood for a lavender color. There is something pretty about lavender. Hope you like it. I have the two veggie pillows listed in my little Pink Boutique Janet's Creative Pillows. And the dress form is in my Little Pink Boutique called Victorian Kisses. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/victorian-kisses.aspx?page=1

Please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink on Facebook for more lovely products. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques


Wishing you a beautiful day!

xo


Janet~

3 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Good enough to eat Janet, beautiful creations as normal, love to see your work each week.

Lisa McDonald said...

Janet

I absolutely LOVE all your new pillows, that are awesome!

Have a wonderfully, creative week.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pillows!

.