Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, April 19, 2012

How Failure Helps You Have Success by Mike Michalowicz

I receive daily e-mails as most of you do. But there are a few that are really special and hit the right spot. Some make you laugh when you need them to. Some are inspirational and some you simply want to delete.

Today I received that special e-mail. This article is written by Mike Michalowicz of the Toilet Paper Entrepreneur.   http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/

I am proud to be one of his blog contributors. And I enjoy all the articles he writes. He is not only great at giving good advice,but very funny too.

Today he wrote something that many of us forget. We forget that when we fail at things in life it's all for a reason. Failing actually helps us to better ourselves in many ways.
Please read it if you are feeling discouraged or need a lift.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Here is the link:

http://mikemichalowicz.com/how-failure-helps-you-have-success/

No comments:

.