Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, May 04, 2012

Dreaming of Roses and Dresses too~


TGIF! So happy it's Friday! The weekend is here and I love it. I look forward to getting a little more sleep and spending time with my family.
I have been busy working on new things lately and thought I would share. I just love pretty dresses like the one in the photo above.  There is something about dresses that inspire me to create dress forms. I can't seem to get enough of them. Maybe it is because when I was a little girl my mom always made me pretty dresses to wear.

So here are a few dress form pillows and a cute Shabby,but chic pillow with pretty rose designs on it.
Here they are...

Dreaming of Roses~
Precious Pink~
Southern Peach~
Lovely in Lace~




Stay tuned for more pretty pillows and dolls coming next week. Can't wait to share them with you. The pillows above will be listed for sale over the weekend. Hope you enjoyed your visit and please come back soon.

Have a wonderful weekend,
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.