About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, November 10, 2013

In Honor of Veteran's Day-Homeless Veteran Timelapse Transformation


Happy Veteran's Day to all those brave men and women who have given their lives to protect us and our freedom. I for one can't thank them enough. They make me very proud. This is a wonderful video of Jim Wolf. Please watch and see how he receives an amazing transformation.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and happy day.

Hugs,
Janet~
Post a Comment