Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving~



Hi Everyone!

It's that time of the year again! I am so enjoying the holidays. Halloween was fun and now Thanksgiving. And best of all the weather is beautiful here in West Palm Beach, Florida. I know I haven't been posting much in the past months. I'm sorry about that, but it wasn't intentional. I just needed a break. But I also wanted to start new with my company. I got tired of selling just pillows. Don't get me wrong. I love pillows, but I felt that there are other things I can offer that I also love to make.

By the end of this week I will share new things with all of you. So stay tuned my friends.
I am grateful for so many things. My family, my friends and all of God's blessings. I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful time and try not to eat too much..lol
Yeah sure as if that were possible with so much yummy food.
Also don't forget to watch the parade. :)


Hugs,
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.