Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A touch of Sachet~Auto Air Fresheners~

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I hope everyone is keeping warm. So many states are freezing and so many with tons of snow. I wish I could send all of you Florida's sunshine and blue skies. I thank God that we have beautiful weather. I hope that spring arrives soon for all of you. :)

I am working like crazy on new products for this year. So I'm happy to introduce my new line of car sachets called "A Touch of Sachet". I will be offering many different scents such as lavender, berry, vanilla and much more. These sachets are unique because they are not your usual cardboard trees. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but for me, I'd prefer having something more stylish. I have searched high and low for pretty car sachets and they are not available anywhere. So I decided to do something about it. The sachets I offer are shaped like dresses, boots and hearts. And I have other shapes and styles in mind. Many of you know that I've always had a passion for the Victorian era and these sachets are made with a Victorian flair.

I only have a few photos to share, but will be taking more photos this week. If you go to my shop, you will see two already listed for sale, but more will be available for purchase in the next few days. Oh, how I wish I had more hours in my day and more hands to work with. :)

Victorian Bootie~Vanilla Berry Auto Sachet



Victorian Bliss~Vanilla Berry Auto Sachet

These two booties are not listed yet, but will be. Just wanted to share the photo.
Please note that these sachets are copyright and trademarked. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this work covered by copyright herein may be reproduced, transmitted, stored,or used in any form or by any means graphic, electronic, mechanical, including photocopying, scanning, digitizing, or web distribution without prior written permission of the publisher.

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments and wish you a fantastic week.
xo
Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, Oh these are wonderful and so creative. Just the perfect sachet to hang in the car. You really designed the perfect treasure. What a talent you are. Love the name you gave them too.
I think they will sell out fast.

I know there is not enough hours in the day to do all we have in mind but you are off to a great start in the new year.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Glad you are enjoying the warmth of Florida. We are having cold here in Texas, in between days in the 70's. Very strange season!

Have a creative day sweet friend.
Hugs

.