Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Valentine's Day Fun~


I'm back! Welcome to my Blog!

It took me a while, but I'm back. I needed a break to refresh my mind and think of new creations. I am very excited about 2014. I have many things I am working on and looking forward to sharing them with you. Thank you for being patient with me and I'm sorry if I haven't posted in a while.

To begin I would like to share a few of my latest creations for the next holiday which is Valentine's Day.
Here are a few, but more will be posted in the next couple of days.


Please check out my new site. My shop has a new look and  I also changed the name of my company. It is no longer Janet's Creative Pillows. It will now be called Janet's Creative Cottage.
www.janetscreativecottage.com
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_35/Valentines-Day.htm
I look forward to your visit and especially your comments. Rest assured that I will be happy to visit you too. :)
Have a wonderful weekend,
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.